Formation procedures for HK & offshore companies are simple. There is no need to come to HK for company incorporation. HK, being an International Finance Centre & a Tax Heaven, has the benefits of well-established legal systems and no exchange control. More information about the requirements, procedures and our fees for company formation can be found by clicking the navigation menu at the top.
Our team of HK Accountants from our audit firm (Firm Registration No. 0889) is looking forward to provide investors around the World with one-stop professional services, including:
•offshore & HK company formation services
•company maintenance & virtual office services
•auditing, accounting, tax consultancy (offshore income claim)
Our web has a full breakdown of the costs, and the necessary procedures. As part of our commitment to top quality service, we reply to enquiries within 1 working day, and offer a free initial consultation.
Our Firm is among the few which are on the lists of approved professional intermediaries of HSBC, Hang Seng Bank and Standard Chartered Bank. Our Profile includes some letters from these banks to approve us to be on their lists. There is no need to come to HK for opening HK bank accounts in some cases, and the bank accounts can be operated by internet banking service at overseas.
The Tax Rate in HK is low. Further income of many HK companies owned by our foreign clients who do not have operations in HK and use our office as their registered office address are considered to be offshore income and are not subject to HK taxes. You may also view the Conditions for Claiming Offshore Income or Details of HK Profits Taxes. It is also common for a foreign-owned company in China to have a HK holding company because there is no foreign exchange control and it is easier to have letter of credit facilities.
We provide service for offshore company registration in Anguilla, British Virgin Islands (BVI) and other offshore countries, which are not required to pay any tax in these countries or Hong Kong if they are owned by foreign investors and do not have any operations in these countries and HK. Shareholders can be anonymous. An offshore company is not required to have business registration for opening bank accounts in HK.
Why HK ?
- HK, being an International Finance Centre, has a lot of branches of major international banks which are trustworthy and have a lot of branches all over the world. We always assist our clients to open bank accounts with a major international bank in HK.
- HK has a well-established legal system which is based on the English legal system.
- HK has a lot of genuine trading activities. Therefore an offshore company with a HK correspondence address will have an advantage over those without a HK correspondence address.
- HK has no exchange control. Money can be deposited, withdrawn or transferred out of a HK bank account freely without paying any taxes, including withholding taxes.
Why Us ?
- We are Chartered Accountants, but some companies providing company formation services are only secretarial companies whose services may not be good.
- Our fees are clear and there is no hidden cost. For instance our formation fee includes all the government charges, but some companies may charge these separately and do not include them in their quoted fees.
- We provide one stop service for company formation and annual maintenace, but secretarial companies need to consign auidt services to other audit firms.
- We provide speedy high quality reply and Free Initial Consultation for discussing our clients' requirements/problems which provides an opportunity for new clients to try and allow us to prove our service quality. Click here for Free Initial Consultation.
HK laws protect tax secrecy - information relating to a taxpayer and his affairs remains confidential and is protected from unauthorised disclosure, except for exchange of tax information to foreign authorities pursuant to any signed agreement which has adopted the most prudent safeguards acceptable under the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) to protect confidentiality and privacy right. For details, please Click here to view our Exchange of Tax Information page.